Finance and business advertising opportunities
Business advertising with BBC World News allows you to associate your brand with the most trustworthy international news channel in the Media Brand Values survey1. And across regions, the audiences of BBC World News and bbc.com consistently provide exposure to the most valuable groups for business and finance advertising:
- In Europe, BBC World News beats Bloomberg and CNBC among business decision-makers and those responsible for $1 million capital expenditure budgets2
- In the USA, 31% of BBC viewers have a total household net worth of $1 million or more3
- In Asia, 32% of the BBC World News and bbc.com combined audience are business decision-makers with a total monthly income of US$7 billion4.
- In the Middle East, 15% of affluent adults watch BBC World News every month. 75% of these watch the channel every week and 60% view daily5.
- In Africa, 40% of the BBC World News and bbc.com combined audience are business decision-makers with a total monthly income of €66.9 billion6.
The in-depth business coverage of BBC World News and bbc.com provides the opportunity to target key decision-makers through business advertising on trusted sources of online and TV news.
BBC World News business advertising and sponsorship
Brands can target business and finance audiences through spot advertising on:
- GMT with George Alagiah
- Impact with Mishal Husain
- World News Today with Zeinab Badawi
- HARDtalk with Stephen Sackur
- The Bottom Line with Evan Davis
- World Debate
Sponsorship opportunities and spot advertising on BBC World News are also available with:
- The Bottom Line
- World Business Report* and Business Reports for Asia*, India and the Middle East (*sponsorship outside Europe only)
- Start-Up Stories
Find out more about the commercial opportunities around BBC World News business programmes
Get information on the latest advertising opportunities including CEO Guru, Knowledge Economy and New Middle Class.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities on bbc.com
Business and finance advertising opportunities on bbc.com include:
- Advertising on business pages and dedicated regional Business Reports
- Exclusive buyouts
- Sponsorship of market data
- Sponsorship of business-related series such as Technology of Business and Business of Sport
Get more information on the commercial opportunities around bbc.com business content
Advertise alongside upcoming business content relating to CEO Guru, Running A Business, Knowledge Economy and New Middle Class.
1 Media Brand Values 2011
2 EMS Europe 2012
3 Mendelsohn 2012 Affluent Survey. Data based on BBC World News ‘any’ viewing.
4 PAX Q1 2012 - Q4 2012 (10,021,000/18,366). Target: BBC World News or bbc.com monthly viewers (1,996,027/4,363)
5 EMS Middle East 2012
6 EMS Africa 2012. BBC audience defined as those who have seen the international TV channel or visited the international website in the last month.