Browse through our case studies using the filters below.
Luxury watchmaker Audemars Piguet promoted the launch of its new Royal Oak Collection to high net worth males via BBC News App for iPad and half-page ads on the News and Business homepages of bbc.com
- Promote the launch of its new Royal Oak Collection
- Target high net worth males
- Raise overall awareness of the Audemars Piguet brand
Having identified its key target markets as Europe, Middle East and Asia together with New York, California and Florida in the USA, a geo-targeted digital campaign with the BBC seemed the perfect choice for delivering the right audience profile in an uncluttered trusted environment:
- Half-page ads on the News and Business homepages on bbc.com
- Banner ads on the BBC News App for iPad
- Geo-targeting also maximised Audemars Piguet's share-of-voice in its key markets making its campaign budget work harder
- With over 1.2 million impressions delivering an overall average click through rate of 0.45% (way above the industry average) and an iPad click through rate achieving an average of 0.63%1, it really was time well-spent.
Source: 1 DoubleClick, 30 June 2012