bbc.com: reach and audience
Source: Adobe Analytics, October-December 2014, monthly average
- bbc.com is accessed by 9 million unique browsers in Africa, generating 88 million page views every month1.
- On mobile, bbc.com is accessed by 4.6 million unique browsers every month1.
- The BBC News App has been downloaded 281,350 times by African users since its launch2.
- Average age: 51
- Male/female: 75% / 25%3
- Influential: 32% more likely than average to be a Business Decision-Maker, and 66% more likely to be an Influential Opinion Leader3
- Engaged: On average, each visitor spends 10 minutes 12 seconds on bbc.com1
- Frequent travellers: 115% more likely than average to have taken 11+ flights in the past year3
- International: 52% have either lived, worked or studied abroad3
1 Adobe Analytics, October-December 2014, monthly average
2 iTunes, accessed through appfigures.com, 5th April 2013
3 EMS Africa 2014; Target is bbc.com audience (493,000 / 461)